Nancha Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Nancha Coal Mine is a merger and reorganization mine, established in 2012. The design production capacity is 1.2 million tons/year, and the design service life is 47 years. The mine was officially put into production on February 28, 2020. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Shanxi Xinzhou Shenda Nancha Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Xinzhou Shenda Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Sancha Village, Yangfangkou Town, Ningwu County, Xinzhou City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.065586, 112.352578
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 142.12 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 90.56 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 5.6532 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2020