Nanchuan-Fuling Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Nanchuan-Fuling Gas Pipeline is a natural gas pipeline in China.
The pipeline runs from Nanchuan, Chongqing province to Fuling, Congqing province.
- Parent Company: PipeChina
- Current Capacity:
- Proposed Capacity: 4 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 40 miles / 65 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2019
In December 2018 construction of the pipeline was 51% complete. It began operations in December of 2019, as expected. In October 2020 ownership of the pipeline was transferred from Sinopec to PipeChina.
Articles and resources
- 天然气分公司全力推进南川-涪陵管道建设, sinopecnews.com, Dec. 20, 2018
- China's Sinopec starts operating shale gas pipeline from southwest, The India Times, Dec. 17, 2019
- 重磅：国家管网正式运营！, dy.163.com, Oct. 9, 2020