Nangou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Nangou Coal Mine is a reorganization and reintegration mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009 with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity. The reorganization and integration project started construction on June 12, 2011, completed in March 2013. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.8 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Shanxi Ningwu Dayun Huaaheng Nangou Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Xinzhou Assess Management Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Nangou Village, Fenghuang Town, Ningwu County, Xinzhou, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.014693, 112.383832
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 176.06 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 65.57 million tonnes（No.5 coal seam）
- Coal Type: Gas coal, 1/3 coking coal（Thermal, Met）
- Mine Size: 7.6356 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2012
Articles and resources
- 山西宁武大运华盛南沟煤业有限公司, 企查查, Accessed September 2021
- 山西宁武大运华盛南沟煤业有限公司120万吨/年矿井兼并重组整合项目竣工验收鉴定书, 山西宁武大运华盛南沟煤业有限公司120万吨/年矿井兼并重组整合项目竣工验收委员会, March 24, 2013
- 全省生产煤矿生产能力公告（As of the end of January 2021）, 山西省能源局, February 9, 2021
- 山西省宁武煤田宁武县山西宁武大运华盛南沟煤业有限公司煤炭资源储量核实报告（As of November 30, 2016）, 中国地质调查局发展研究中心, June 1, 2017