Nanguan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Nanguan Coal Mine was founded in 1956 and has undergone many expansions and reorganizations since then.The mine's current design production capacity is 0.9 million tons/year. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.4 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Shanxi Fenxi Mining Group Nanguan Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Nanguan Town, Lingshi County, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.721488, 111.829666
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.4 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 77.70 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 17.48 million tonne
- Coal Type: 1/3 coking coal, Fat coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 38.6705 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1958
Articles and resources
- 山西汾西矿业集团南关煤业有限责任公司, 企查查, Accessed August 2021
- 山西汾西矿业集团南关煤业有限责任公司郝家掌风井场地建设项目环境影响报告书（公示版）, 山西华森特环境工程有限公司, December 2018
- 南关煤业公司简介, 山西汾西矿业集团, Accessed August 2021
- 全省生产煤矿生产能力公告 (As of the end of January 2021), 山西省能源局, February 9, 2021
- 晋中市生态环境局关于2020年3月23日拟作出的核技术利用项目（辐射类）环境影响评价文件审批意见的公示, 晋中市生态环境局, March 23, 2020