Nanjing Huarun Thermal power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Nanjing Huarun Thermal power station (南京华润热电公司) is a 660-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangsu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant in Banqiao Town.
Background on Plant
Nanjing Thermal power station was a four-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 930 MW. The plant was completed between 2004 and 2005, and is owned by China Resources. Units 1-2 were retired in 2011, leaving 660 MW.
- Sponsor: China Resources
- Location: Banqiao Town, Yuhuatai District, Nanjing Prefecture, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 31.9464701, 118.6292727 (exact)
- Status: Retired (Units 1 & 2); Operating (Units 3 & 4)
- Gross capacity: 660 MW (Units 3 & 4: 330 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2004 (Units 1 & 2); 2005 (Units 3 & 4)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Xuzhou Suyuan, CARMA, accessed Dec. 2015.
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named