Nanyang-Zhumadian gas pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Nanyang-Zhumadian gas pipeline 西气东输二线南驻支线（南阳-驻马店）is a natural gas pipeline operating in China.
The pipeline runs from Nanyang, Henan to Zhumadian, Henan.
- Operating Company: Blue Sky Gas
- Parent Company: Henan Blue Sky Group Co.
- Current Capacity: 1.6 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 134.6 kilometers / 83.6 miles
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2011
The pipeline's source is the West-East Gas Pipeline 2.
Articles and resources
- 蓝天燃气, Blue Sky Gas, Jan. 17, 2013