Nanyu coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Nanyu coal mine (太原南峪煤业有限公司) The construction site is located in Yaocun Town, Jinyuan District, Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province, and its designed production capacity is 1.2 million tonnes per year.The coal mine has been closed and exited.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Nanyu Village, Yaocun Town, Jinyuan District, Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
- Sponsor: Taiyuan Nanyu Coal Industry Co., Ltd. 
- Parent Company: China Guodian Corporation (60%), Taiyuan State-owned Assets Management Corporation (40%)
- Location: Nanyu Village, Yaocun Town, Jinyuan District, Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates:37.65603, 112.385659(approximate)
- Status: shut down
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/year
- Workforce Size:100-199
- Coal Field:
- Total Resource:136Mt
- Mineable Reserves:51Mt
- Coal Type: Lean coal and anthracite 
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: