Naoerhao Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Naoerhao Coal Mine(伊金霍洛旗呼氏煤炭有限责任公司淖尔壕煤矿)is located in Nalintaohai Town, Yijinhuoluo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China, with a production capacity of 1.2 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Naoerhao Village, Nalintaohai Town, Yijinhuoluo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
In April 2010, the National Development and Reform Commission approved the Naoerhao Coal Mine Project in Shendong Mining Area, Inner Mongolia, with a mine construction scale of 1.2 million tons per year. In the fourth quarter of 2012, the project entered the trial production stage.
At 16:05 on April 6, 2018, an electrical and mechanical accident occurred in the Naoerhao Coal Mine, with one death.
- Operator:Yijinhuoluo Banner Hushi Coal Co., Ltd. 
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Naoerhao Village, Nalintaohai Town, Yijinhuoluo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China
- GPS Coordinates:39.489909, 110.152967(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/a
- Total Resources: 155.68 Mt
- Minable Reserves: 97.773 Mt 
- Coal Type:Bituminous(Thermal)
- Mine Size: 25.237k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2012