Napoli Levante power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Napoli Levante power station is a 400-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Campania, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Napoli, the province of Campania, Italy.
- Sponsor: Tirreno Power SpA
- Parent company: Engie SA (50%), Sorgenia SpA (50%)
- Location: Napoli, the province of Campania, Italy
- Coordinates: 40.8339, 14.3006 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 400 MW
Articles and Resources
- Napoli Levante | Tirreno Power
- Financial Statements at December 31, 2015 Tirreno Power
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1002916 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUUUUNAPOLIL48 accessed November 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)