Narsingdi-Ghorasha Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
(Redirected from Narshingdi-Ghorasal Gas Pipeline)
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Narshingdi-Ghorasal Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
- Operator: Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company (TGTDCL)
- Parent Company: Petrobangla
- Current capacity: 220 million cubic feet per day
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 7.46 mi / 12 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1999
The pipeline is operated by Titas Gas, a subsidiary of Petrobangla.
Articles and resources
- Annual Report, Petrobangla, 2016
- Analysis of Gas Transmission Network of Bangladesh, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, February 2002
- "Result of Pipeline Network Analysis" (PDF). jica.go. Retrieved 25 February 2020.