Narshingdi-Joydevpur Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Narshingdi-Joydevpur Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline in Bangladesh.
- Operator: Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company (TGTDCL)
- Parent Company: Petrobangla
- Current capacity: 220 million cubic feet per day
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 23 mi / 37 km 
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1985
The pipeline is operated by Titas Gas, a subsidiary of Petrobangla. The pipeline is a part of the Titas-Narsingdi-Joydevpnr Gas Transmission Pipeline (T-J Line).
Articles and resources
- Annual Report, Petrobangla, 2016
- "Titas Gas". Wikipedia. 19 July 2019. Retrieved 25 February 2020.
- Analysis of Gas Transmission Network of Bangladesh, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, February 2002