Navodari power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Navodari power station is a proposed 70-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Constanta County, Romania.
The map below shows the location of the proposed power station in Navodari, Constanta County, Romania.
In the "2021-2030 Integrated National Energy and Climate Plan" the Energy Ministry plans investment in the 70 MW Midia project.
- Sponsor: KazMunayGas International (KMGI) 
- Parent company: National Company KazMunayGas Joint Stock Company 
- Location: Navodari, Constanta County, Romania
- Coordinates: 44.3396, 28.6458 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 70 MW
Articles and Resources
- The 2021-2030 Integrated National Energy and Climate Plan, Romanian Energy Ministry, Apr 2020
- Cogeneration Power Plant, KazMunayGas International (KMGI), accessed January 29, 2021
- History, KazMunayGas International (KMGI), accessed January 29, 2021
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- Projects Portfolio
- Rompetrol Rafinare | The Kazakh - Romanian Energy Investment Fund has been established