Nayong Coal-to-Liquid captive power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Nayong Coal-to-Liquid captive power station (贵州渝富纳雍煤制油项目热电) is a proposed 180-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station that is in pre-permit development in Nayong, Bijie, Guizhou Province, China.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Nayong, Bijie, Guizhou Province, China.
The Nayong Coal-to-Liquid captive power station, consisting of four 45 MW units, was formally approved in 2018, with the National Development and Reform Commission approving the preliminary proposal of the project in 2014. The Environmental Impact Assessment was also approved in 2017. The plant will process over two million tonnes of coal annually. The total investment in the project is 35.9 billion RMB, of which investment into environmental protection treatment facilities is 38 million RMB (excluding project-related evaluation costs). The proposed environmental protection facilities include water, solid waste, and various pollutant treatment systems. It was expected that the coal plants would officially begin construction in the second half of 2018, and the project construction period is expected to be four years, with an estimated start date of 2022. However, construction seems to have been postponed as there is no update as of June 2021.
Another two-million coal processing project is planned and scheduled to be constructed in the near future.
- Sponsor: Guizhou Yufu Energy Development Co
- Parent company: Chongqing Yufu Asset Management Group (40%), Chengdu Hanwei Energy Investment Co (27.5%), Sichuan Shisheng Investment Group (15%), Synfuels China (10%), Beijing Saideli Technology Co (7.5%)
- Location: Nayong, Bijie, Guizhou Province, China
- Coordinates: 26.854127, 105.388158 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (pre-permit development): 180 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 45 MW (start-up in 2022)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 45 MW (start-up in 2022)
- Unit 3: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 45 MW (start-up in 2022)
- Unit 4: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 45 MW (start-up in 2022)
Articles and Resources
- "项目丨贵州200万吨煤制油项目BOO正式签约". Sohu News. 2018-02-05. Retrieved 2021-06-11.
- "贵州200万吨煤制油项目BOO正式签约 - 能源界". Nengyuanjie. February 5, 2018. Retrieved 2021-06-11.
- "贵州200万吨煤制油水资源论证批复_煤化工114_新浪博客". Sina. May 20, 2017. Retrieved 2021-06-11.
- "贵州投资359亿元煤制油项目前期推进-新闻-能源资讯-中国能源网". China 5e. April 15, 2021. Retrieved 2021-06-11.