Neftochim Refinery power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Neftochim Refinery power station is a 216-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Burgas Province, Bulgaria.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Burgas, Burgas Province, Bulgaria.
Lukoil announced plans in 2021 to refurbish its Neftochim refinery thermal power plant by 2024. They plan to purchase new turbines in 2021.
- Sponsor: LUKOIL Neftohim Burgas AD
- Parent company: PJSC LUKOIL
- Location: Burgas, Burgas Province, Bulgaria
- Coordinates: 42.5413, 27.3388 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 216 MW
Articles and Resources
- Bulgaria: Lukoil Neftochim plans to investment in its TPP upgrade, Serbia Energy, Jan 27 2021
- LUKOIL - LUKOIL Neftohim Burgas
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019