Nekkovy coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Nekkovy Coal Mine is an operating surface coal mine in Primorsky Krai, Russia.
The map below shows the location of Lipovtsy, the approximate location of the mine, in Oktyabrsky District, Primorsky Krai, Russia.
The Nekkovy coal mine is a surface coal mine. It is operated by Krasugol, a subsidiary of Siberian Coal Energy Company (SUEK). It has a capacity 0.5 million tons per year, and opened in December 2017.
- Owner: Krasugol
- Parent Company: Siberian Coal Energy Company (SUEK)
- Location: near Lipovtsy, Oktyabrsky District, Primorsky Krai, Russia
- Coordinates: 44.2, 131.722 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 0.5 MT/year
- Total Reserves:
- Recoverable Reserves:
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2017
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- "СУЭК" начала строительство в Приморье нового угольного разреза, Krasugol website, accessed May 2021.