Nengdong Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Nengdong Coal Mine is operated by Fugu County Nengdong Coal Mine Co., Ltd. The mine is a multi-well coal resource integration mine.The integration began in 2008, and the production scale reached 1.5 million tons/year in 2010.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.5 million tons/year.
- Operator: Fugu County Nengdong Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Fugu County Nengdong Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Location: Zhongkulue Village, Laogaochuan Township, Fugu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.226498, 110.487909
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 59.93 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 38.16 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 5.6074 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2008