Neubrandenburg power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Neubrandenburg power station is a 75-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Neubrandenburg, the state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany.
- Sponsor: Neubrandenburger Stadtwerke GmbH / VASA Kraftwerkepool GmbH und Co. KG
- Parent company:
- Location: Neubrandenburg, the state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany
- Coordinates: 53.5745, 13.2951 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 75 MW
Articles and Resources
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1005722 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Open Power System Data December 2018
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0688 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019