Neumaticos Michelin Vitoria power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Neumaticos Michelin Vitoria power station is a 47-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Araba, Spain.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Vitoria-Gasteiz, the province of Araba, Spain.
- Sponsor: ENERGYWORKS VIT-VALL S.L.
- Parent company:
- Location: Vitoria-Gasteiz, the province of Araba, Spain
- Coordinates: 42.8667, -2.6717 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 47 MW
Articles and Resources
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1006705 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019