New Bandar Abbas-Sirjan-Rafsanjan Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
New Bandar Abbas-Sirjan-Rafsanjan Pipeline is an oil pipeline under construction in Iran.
The pipeline starts at the Bandar Abbas pumping station and runs to the Rafsanjan Terminal, Iran.
- Operator: National Iranian Oil Engineering & Construction Co.
- Parent company: Ministry of Petroleum of Iran
- Capacity: 300,000 barrels of gasoil, 330,000 barrels of kerosene and 360,000 barrels of gasoline
- Length: 468 km / 290.802 miles 
- Diameter: 26 inches
- Status: Construction
- Start Year:
- Financing: $400 Million
- Associated Projects: Bandar Abbas pumping station, Rafsanjan terminal
Design, management and jobsite supervision of the project is assigned to Pars Consultant Engineers.
Iranian Oil Minister Bijan Zangeneh listed the construction of the New Bandar Abbas-Sirjan-Rafsanjan pipeline in March 2019 as a priority of the National Iranian Oil Refining and Distribution Company in that Iranian calendar year.
Articles and resources
- National Iranian Oil Engineering and Constructing Company. "Laying New Bandar Abbas-Sirjan-Rafsanjan Pipeline". NIOEC. Retrieved August 4, 2020.
- National Iranian Oil Engineering & Construction Co. "NIOEC Google Maps List". NIOEC. Retrieved August 4, 2020.
- "Bandar Abbas-Rafsanjan Oil Products Pipeline Details". www.iranoilgas.com. Retrieved 2020-08-04. Text " IranOilGas Network" ignored (help)
- "Iranian oil minister discloses four companies' priorities". Trend.Az. 2019-06-02. Retrieved 2020-08-04.