New Shanghai No.1 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
New Shanghai No.1 Coal Mine (内蒙古上海庙矿业有限责任公司新上海一号煤矿) is a permitted coal mine located in Otog Front Banner of Inner Mongolia. The annual production capacity of it is 4 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Shanghaimiao Town, Otog Front Banner,Inner Mongolia.
Coal Mine Background
The New Shanghai No.1 Coal Mine was approved by the National Development and Reform Commission in March 2013 for development with a total capacity of 4Mt/year.
The project started to construct since May 2008. According the governmental information released by Otog Front Banner Government, it has entered into the trail operation phase in 2017. 
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Shanghai Temple Mining Co.
- Parent company: Shandong Energy Group (50%), China National Tobacco Corporation (50%）
- Location: Shanghaimiao Town, Otog Front Banner,Inner Mongolia
- GPS Coordinates: 38.3227,106.6966
- Status: Operating
- Annual Production Capacity: 4 Mt/year
- Total Reserves: 519Mt
- Minable Reserves: 337Mt
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 26.6k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2017
- Source of Financing: