Nexif Rayong power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Nexif Rayong power station is a 110-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant under construction in Nong Lalok, Ban Khai District, Rayong Province, Thailand.
The map below shows the exact location of the proposed power station in in Rayong Province, Thailand.
Nexif Energy was formed in August 2015 by Nexif, a Singapore-based independent power management company, and Denham Capital, a global energy-focused private equity firm.
In January 2018, an EPC contract was signed for the project with a consortium of Doosan Heavy Industry & Construction Co., Ltd. & SC Engineering Co., Ltd. of Korea. The project will include one 6F.03 GE gas turbine of 71 MW and a Skoda-Doosan steam turbine of 39 MW.
- Sponsor: Nexif Energy [51%]; RATCH Group Public Limited Company [49%]
- Parent company: Nexif; Denham Capital Management; Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT)
- Location: Rayong Province, Thailand
- Coordinates: 12.791122, 101.246287 (exact)
- Gross capacity (under construction): 110 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 110 MW (start-up date 2022)
Articles and Resources
- "RATCH invested BHT662 million for 49% equity of 92-MW Nexif Energy Power Plant in Rayong, commercial operation scheduled in April 2022". March 13, 2020.
- Nexif Energy Rayong (NER), Nexif Energy website, accessed Dec 18, 2019
- Nexif Energy Signs EPC Contract for 110 MW Gas-Fired Cogen Project in Thailand , Business Wire, Jan 7, 2018
- "SHAREHOLDERS". Retrieved July 20, 2020.
- "Shareholders As of 2 June 2020". June 2, 2020.