Nexif Rayong power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Nexif Rayong power station is a proposed 110-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Nong Lalok, Ban Khai District, Rayong Province, Thailand.
The map below shows the exact location of the proposed power station in in Rayong Province, Thailand.
Nexif Energy was formed in August 2015 by Nexif, a Singapore-based independent power management company, and Denham Capital, a global energy-focused private equity firm.
In January 2018, an EPC contract was signed for the project with a consortium of Doosan Heavy Industry & Construction Co., Ltd. & SC Engineering Co., Ltd. of Korea. The project will include one 6F.03 GE gas turbine of 71 MW and a Skoda-Doosan steam turbine of 39 MW.
- Sponsor: Nexif Energy Management Pte Ltd.
- Parent company: Denham Capital
- Location: in Rayong Province, Thailand
- Coordinates: 12.791122, 101.246287 (exact)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 110 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 110 MW (start-up date 2020)
Articles and Resources
- Nexif Energy Rayong (NER), Nexif Energy website, accessed Dec 18, 2019
- Nexif Energy Signs EPC Contract for 110 MW Gas-Fired Cogen Project in Thailand , Business Wire, Jan 7, 2018