Nianzigou coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Nianzigou coal mine (国电永寿煤业有限责任公司碾子沟煤矿) The construction site is located in the Yongshou County, Xianyang City, Shaanxi Province, and the designed production capacity is 0.9 million tonnes per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Nianzigou Village, Yongping Town, Yongshou County, Xianyang City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
- Sponsor: Guodian Yongshou Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: China Guoxin Holdings Co., Ltd. (19.8%), China Coal Energy Group Co., Ltd. (15.95%), China Chengtong Holdings Group Co., Ltd. (11%), China National Energy Investment Group Co., Ltd. (8.25%), Shaanxi Zhengdao Investment limited company (45%)
- Location: Nianzigou Village, Yongping Town, Yongshou County, Xianyang City, Shaanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 34.89214,108.00428
- Status: Proposed 
- Production Capacity: 0.9 Mt/year
- Workforce Size: <50
- Coal Field:
- Total Resource: 52.45Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 33.74Mt
- Coal Type:
- Mine Size: 6.6615k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: