Niaoshan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Niaoshan Coal Mine (黑龙江龙煤矿业集团股份有限公司鹤岗分公司鸟山煤矿) is located in Hegang City, Heilongjiang Province, China. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 1.2 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Niaoshan, Dongshan District, Hegang, Heilongjiang Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
According to the 13th Five-Year Energy Plan of Heilongjiang Province, the construction of coal mine will be completed in 2020. However, the information released by the National Coal Mine Safety Administration indicates that construction has been halted for a long time.
- Sponsor: Heilongjiang Longmei Mining Group Hegang Co.
- Parent Company: Heilongjiang Longmay Mining Holding Group
- Location: Niaoshan, Dongshan District, Hegang, Heilongjiang Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 47.311077,130.358064
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 185.93Mt
- Minable Reserves: 87.86Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 8.75k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2020
- Source of Financing: