Ningbo Iron & Steel Co., Ltd. plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, China.
The plant's owner, Hangzhou Iron & Steel Co., Ltd., is publicly-listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (600126 SH).
- Private/State ownership: mixture (Zhejiang Province State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission 43.029%)
- Parent company: Hangzhou Iron and Steel Group Co., Ltd. 47.81%, other A-shares 52.19%
- Owner: Hangzhou Iron & Steel Co., Ltd. 100%
- Alternative plant names: Ningbo Jianlong Steel Co., Ltd.
- Other language plant name: 宁波钢铁有限公司 (Chinese)
- Location: 168 Lingang 2nd Road, Beilun District, Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province
- GPS Coordinates: 29.918776, 121.876423 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 2003 (age 17–18) (year company was established)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Crude steel: 4000 (BF/BOF)
- Pig iron (hot metal): 4099
- Steel product category: flat, long
- Steel products: carbon structural steel, low-alloy structural steel, automotive structural steel, high-quality medium-high carbon steel, cold forming steel, electrical steel, and weathering steel
- Steelmaking process: integrated(BF）
- Primary steel production equipment: 2 blast furnaces (BF) (2x2500m³), 3 basic oxygen furnaces (BOF) (3x180-tonne)
Articles and resources