Ningbo Wanhua Cogen power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Ningbo Wanhua Cogen power station (宁波大榭开发区万华工业园热电) is a 50-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Beilun, Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Beilun, Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, China.
- Sponsor: Ningbo Wanhua Chemistry Co
- Parent company: Yantai Wanhua Chemistry Group
- Location: Beilun, Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, China
- Coordinates: 29.9393, 121.9503 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 50 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 50 MW (start-up in 2005)
Articles and Resources