Ningxia Hongliu mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hongliu mine(神华宁夏煤业集团红柳煤矿) is a coal mine with an annual production capacity of 8 million tonnes(Mt). It is located in the middle east of Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region. Shenhua Ningxia Coal Group is in charge of its construction and operation.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Dayangqi Village, Majiatan Town, Lingwu, Yinchuan,Ningxia
Coal Mine Background
In December 2008, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) has ratified the construction of Hongliu mine with production capacity of 8 Mt per year.
On August 4th 2013, Hongliu mine started its experimental operation as approved by the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region Development and Reform Commission.
Information about when it is officially put into commercial operation is unavailable yet.
- Sponsor: Shenhua Ningxia Coal Group
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group (51%), Ningxia State-Owned Capital Operation Group (49%）
- Location: Dayangqi Village, Majiatan Town, Lingwu, Yinchuan,Ningxia
- GPS Coordinates: 37.883204,106.7576
- Status: Proposed
- Annual Production Capacity: 8 Mt/year
- Total Resources:
- Minable Reserves: 1,188.14Mt 
- Coal Type: Bituminous and anthracite
- Mine Size: 79.55k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: