Ningxia Keenwin Energy power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Ningxia Keenwin Energy power station (宁夏开维能源宁夏生态纺织产业园热电) is a proposed 180-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows Helan, the proposed location for the plant.
Background on Project
Ningxia Keenwin Energy power station is a proposed 3 x 60 MW coal plant in Helan, Yinchuan prefecture, sponsored by Keenwin Group.
With no developments since 2015, the project appears to be abandoned.
- Sponsor: Keenwin Holdings
- Parent company: Keenwin Group.
- Location: Helan, Yinchuan prefecture, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 38.552492, 106.339304 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 180 MW (Units 1-3: 60 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- ↑ "关于宁夏开维能源热力有限公司宁夏生态纺织产业示范园3×60MW背压热电项目核准的批复," Ningxia government, 2016-05-05