Ningxia Liupanshan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Ningxia Liupanshan power station (中铝宁夏能源六盘山热电厂) is a 660-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Jingyuan County, Guyuan Prefecture, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region.
Background on Plant
The two existing coal-fired units of Ningxia Liupanshan power station, totaling 660 MW, were brought online in 2010. The plant is owned by Ningxia Electric Power Group.
- Sponsor: Ningxia Electric Power Group Co.
- Parent company: CHALCO (71%), Ningxia Huimin Finance Company (17%), Beijing Energy Group (6%), Ningxia Power Investment Group (6%)
- Location: Liupanshan Town (Liupanshanzhen), Jingyuan County, Guyuan Prefecture, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 36.044444, 106.291944 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 660 MW (Units 1 & 2: 330 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2010 (Units 1 & 2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "宁夏六盘山热电厂正式投入商业运营," 新华社, 2010-11-13