Ningxia Risheng Gaoxin Captive power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Ningxia Risheng Gaoxin Captive power station (宁夏日盛高新产业股份热电) is a 120-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China.
Additional coal capacity is proposed at the site.
The map below shows the location of the plant in Hebin Industrial Park, Shizuishan. The 4 units of 30 MW each is in the south on the map, and the 2 units of 75 MW each in the north.
Background on Project
Ningxia Risheng Gaoxin Captive power station was proposed as a 3 x 30 MW coal plant for industrial production in Hebin, sponsored by Ningxia Risheng Gaoxin Co. It was permitted for construction in 2016. It was planned for commissioning in 2019. They were commissioned in 2018.
However, there were reports in Chinese media that an additional 30 MW unit was built without permits or approval. In September 2019, plans were put forward for the 30 MW unit plus two 75 MW units. The three units were permitted in September 2019.
However, with no recent known developments of the project, the new units were presumed shelved.
- Sponsor: Ningxia Risheng Gaoxin Co.
- Parent company: Ningxia Risheng Gaoxin Co.
- Location: Hebin, Huinong, Shizuishan prefecture, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 39.331856, 106.749849 (approximate)
- Status: Operating (Units 1-3), Operating (Unit 4), Shelved (Permitted) (Units 5-6)
- Gross capacity: 90 MW (Units 1-3: 30 MW), 180 MW (Unit 4: 30 MW, Units 5&6: 75 MW)
- Start year: 2018 (Units 1-3), 2017 (Unit 4)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- ↑ "宁夏日盛高新产业股份有限公司3×30MW"上大压小"燃煤背压热电项目核准获批," 惠农区发改局, 2016年08月08日
- ↑ "宁夏日盛高新产业股份有限公司现有员工1300多人," Ningxia Risheng Gaoxin Co., accessed January 2019
- ↑ "宁夏日盛高新产业股份有限公司1×30MW+2×75MW燃煤背压热电二期工程环境影响评价第一次公示," nxrisheng, 2019年09月12日
- ↑ "宁夏日盛高新产业股份有限公司1×30MW+2×75MW燃煤背压热电二期工程环境影响评价第一次公示," Risheng Industrial Company, 2019年09月12日