Ningxia Yinchuan LNG Plant
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Ningxia Yinchuan LNG Plant （哈纳斯集团银川LNG制造厂）is an LNG plant in Ningxia, China.
- Parent: Ningxia Hanas Natural Gas Company
- Location: Yinchuan, Yinchuan, Ningxia, China
- Coordinates: 38.5130434, 105.9797775 (approximate)
- Capacity: 1.5 mtpa, 0.22 bcfd
- Additional Proposed Capacity:
- Status: Operating
- Type: Export
- Trains: 2
- Start Year: 2013
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
Ningxia Yinchuan is an LNG plant in Ningxia, China.
The plant is located in central China and began commercial operations in 2012. With a capacity of 3 million cubic meters/day, the plant mainly consumes feedstock gas supplied by PetroChina’s Sebei oilfields. The plant has two trains with a total capacity of 800,000 tonnes per year.
Articles and resources
- Ningxia Yinchuan LNG Terminal, A Barrel Full, accessed April 2017
- China’s Hanas begins commercial operations at Yinchuan LNG plant, Jane Han, ICIS, July 2012
- Ningxia Hanas LNG Plant, Technip, September 2012