Noida Power Station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Noida Power Station was a proposed 600-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Noida - Gautam Budh Nagar District, the state of Uttar Pradesh, India.
In 2013, RP-SanjivGoenka Group stated that it submitted a proposal for a power plant in UP subject to the availability of land. No further progress appears to have been made.
- Sponsor: Noida Power Co Ltd.
- Parent company: RP-SanjivGoenka Group/Greater Noida Ind
- Location: Noida - Gautam Budh Nagar District, the state of Uttar Pradesh, India
- Coordinates: 28.5355, 77.3910 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (canceled): 600 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 600 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group plans 600MW power plant in Uttar Pradesh, IBEF, February 2013.