Nole power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Nole power station is a proposed 118-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Nole, Italy.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Nole, Italy.
- Sponsor: Unit Group
- Parent company: Unit Group
- Location: Nole, Italy
- Coordinates: 45.2434, 7.5742 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 118 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 118 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)