Nordestão Gas Pipeline
Nordestão Gas Pipeline (also known as Guamaré-Cabo) is an operating gas pipeline running within Brazil.
The pipeline starts in Guamaré (Rio Grande do Norte state) and runs to Cabo de Santo Agostinho (Pernambuco state).
- Operator: Transpetro
- Parent company: Petrobras
- Capacity: 2,271 m³/day (0.83 bcm/year)
- Length: 426.8 km / 265.2 miles
- Diameter: 12 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
A variant loop of 32.2 km/ 20 miles begins at kilometer 382.5 of the Nordestão Gas Pipeline in Recife and reconnects to the pipeline at kilometer 403.3.
Articles and resources
- "AUTORIZAÇÃO Nº 536, DE 30 DE JULHO DE 2020". Government of Brazil. July 30, 2020.
- Reed, David; Narvaez, Olga; Tepedino, Alexandre; Frisoli, Caetano (2006-10-11). "An Example of Business And Operational Integration For a Gas Pipeline". Cite journal requires