Norte Fluminense power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Norte Fluminense power station (Usina Termelétrica Norte Fluminense) is an 827-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Macaé, the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Usina Terméletrica Norte Fluminense S/A
- Parent company: Electricite de France SA
- Location: Macaé, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Coordinates: -22.3055, -41.8814 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 827 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Usina Termeletrica Norte Fluminense S/A - Company Profile and News". Bloomberg. Archived from the original on May 5, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "EDF Norte Fluminense". EDF Norte Fluminense. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.