North-South Gas Transmission Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
North-South Gas Transmission Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline in Bangladesh.
The pipeline runs from the Kailashtilla gas field to Ashuganj, Bangladesh.
- Operator: Gas Transmission Company Limited (GTCL)
- Parent Company: Petrobangla
- Current capacity: 350 million cubic feet per day
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 109 miles / 175 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1993
The pipeline is operated by GTCL, a subsidiary of Petrobangla.
Articles and resources
- Existing Pipelines, GTCL, accessed July 2018