North Killingholme power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
North Killingholme power station is an 470-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Lincolnshire, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Immingham, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom.
For extensive background see also Killingholme Power Station and North Killingholme IGCC Project. This gas unit proposal was originally approved in 2014. C.GEN proposed to build on the former site of Block A of the Killingholme plant, now dismantled, which C.GEN purchased from Uniper.
- Sponsor: C.GEN Killingholme Limited
- Parent company: Boisclair SA
- Location: Immingham, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 53.659609, -0.255593 (exact)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 470 MW
- Unit 1: Gas-fired combined-cycle, 470 MW (start-up in 2024)
Articles and Resources
- North Killingholme, C.GEN, accessed Apr 13, 2021
- Location, C.GEN, accessed Apr 13, 2021
- T4 DY2024-25 Final Results, Electricity Market Reform Delivery Body, Mar 22, 2021
- The Drax gas plant is dead: But other new gas projects are a headache for the COP26 team, Ember, Feb 15, 2021
- Capacity Market, United Kingdom, Mar 1, 2019
- Capacity Market Register 2024-25 (T-4) - 13_04_2021, Electricity Market Reform Delivery Body, Apr 13, 2021