North Queensland Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The North Queensland Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline. It is also known as the Moranbah to Townsville Gas Pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Moranbah, Queensland to Townsville, Queensland.
- Operator: EIM
- Owner: Palisade Investment Partners
- Current Capacity: 108 terajoules per day (99.9 million cubic feet per day)
- Length: 243 Miles / 391 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2004
The pipeline is operated by EIM, a company jointly owned by AGL and Arrow Energy. The pipeline is owned by Palisade Investment Partners, which purchased it from Victorian Funds Management Corporation in 2015.
Articles and resources
- QLD: North Queensland Gas Pipeline, Australian Energy Market Commission, accessed February 2018
- Palisade announces completion of North Queensland Gas Pipeline acquisition, Palisade, accessed February 2018