North Sea Fields–Uithuizen Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
North Sea Fields–Uithuizen Gas Pipeline is a gas pipeline in the Netherlands.
The pipeline runs from the North Sea Fields in the Netherlands to Uithuizen, Netherlands.
- Owner: NOGAT BV (Energie Beheer Nederland (45%), GDF Suez (48.3%), Total S.A. (5%) and Venture Production (1.8%))
- Length: 57 km / 35.42 miles
- Diameter: 24 inches, 36 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1992
Articles and resources
- "Fields North Sea Uithuizen Pipeline," Enipedia. (Retrieved from Internet archive)
- Germany, Netherlands and Czech Republic Pipelines map, Theodora, accessed January 30, 2020
Related GEM.wiki articles
Wikipedia also has an article on NOGAT Pipeline System (NOGAT Pipeline System). This article may use content from the Wikipedia article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License].