North Sumatra power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
North Sumatra power station is a proposed 250-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of North Sumatra, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Medan, the province of North Sumatra, Indonesia.
- Sponsor: PT Pertamina
- Parent company: PT Pertamina
- Location: Medan, the province of North Sumatra, Indonesia
- Coordinates: 3.5952, 98.6722 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 250 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 250 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)