New November 7th mine
From Global Energy Monitor
(Redirected from November 7th mine)
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
New November 7th (7 Noyabrya - Novaya) coal mine is a proposed operation, owned by SUEK, to produce 3.4 million tonnes per annum, in Kuzbass coalfield, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
- Sponsor: JSC SUEK
- Parent Company: SUEK
- Location: Mokhovo, Belovsky District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- GPS Coordinates: 54.571067, 86.383781 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity:3.4 mtpa
- Total Resource:
- Reserves:249 Mt
- Coal type:
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type:
- Start Year: 2020
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- SUEK, "Strategic Report," company website, accessed July 27, 2020.
- Промплощадка "Пласт Сычевский" шахты "Имени 7 ноября", Wikimapia, accessed Mar. 2021.
- СУЭК вложит 10 млрд рублей в строительство первой лавы на новой шахте в Кузбассе, TASS, 7 Nov. 2018.
- "2019 Annual Report," "SUEK," accessed July 2020.