Novotroitskaya Ural Steel power station
|This article is part of the Global Energy Monitor coverage of Russia and coal|
Novotroitskaya Ural Steel power station is a 172-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Orenburg province, Russia.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant, which is located in the Ural Steel plant, in Novotroitsk town, Orenburg province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: OOO Uralskaya Stal
- Parent company: Metalloinvest
- Location: Ural Steel plant, Novotroitsk town, Orenburg province, Russia
- Coordinates: 51.219421, 58.36236 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 172 MW
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: Unit 1: 1950; Units 2-5: 1953
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: