Nyíregyházi power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Nyíregyházi power station is a 47-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg County, Hungary.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Nyiregyhaza, Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg County, Hungary.
- Sponsor: Veolia
- Parent company: Veolia Environnement SA
- Location: Nyiregyhaza, Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg County, Hungary
- Coordinates: 47.9570, 21.6990 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 47 MW
Articles and Resources
- Nyíregyházi erőmű | Veolia Hungary
- Veolia Wikipedia, accessed December 2019
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_15WNYKCE---CCGTJ European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 15WNYKCE---CCGTJ accessed November 2019