Oaktown Fuels Mine No 1
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Oaktown Fuels Mine No 1 is operated by Sunrise Coal and owned by Hallador Energy Company, located in Terre Haute, Indiana, United States.
The mine provides coal to the Stanton Energy Center.
The satellite photo below shows the exact mine site in Terre Haute, Indiana, United States.
The mine is operated by Sunrise Coal and owned by Hallador Energy Company.
- Operator: Sunrise Coal
- Parent company: Hallador Energy Company
- Location: Terre Haute, Indiana, United States
- GPS coordinates: 38.874125, -87.429362 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year:
- Mineable Reserves: 49.46 Mt (Proven and Probable Reserves, 2018) 
- Coal type: Bituminous (Thermal)
- Mine size:
- Mine type: Underground, Longwall
- Production: 3.72 mtpa (4 million short tons)
- Number of employees: