Offenbach power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Germany and coal.|
Offenbach power station is a 60-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in the state of Hesse, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in the state of Hesse, Germany.
- Sponsor: Energieversorgung Offenbach AG
- Parent company: MVV Energie
- Location: the state of Hesse, Germany
- Coordinates: 50.1113, 8.7454 (exact)
- Coal type: Hard coal
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 60 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 60 MW (start-up in 1990)
Articles and Resources