Okhobrak Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Karakul Village, Age Town, Kuche County, Aksu City, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Okhobrak Coal Mine is operated by Xuzhou Mining (Group) Xinjiang Tianshan Mining Co., Ltd. It was put into production in 2006.
- Operator: Xuzhou Mining (Group) Xinjiang Tianshan Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Xuzhou Mining Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Karakul Village, Age Town, Kuche County, Aksu City, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 42.231219,82.984297(approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 7.5Mt/a
- Mineable Reserves: 677Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous/Longflame, Thermal
- Mine Size: 33.0495k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
Articles and resources
- "徐州矿务(集团)新疆天山矿业有限责任公司俄霍布拉克煤矿", 企查查, Accessed May 2021
- "徐州矿务(集团)新疆天山矿业有限责任公司俄霍布拉克煤矿400万吨/a核增至750万吨/a生产能力项目环境影响报告书"煤炭工业太原设计研究院集团有限公司，June 2020
- "新疆维吾尔自治区发改委公示合法建设煤矿和生产煤矿生产能力情况",新疆维吾尔自治区发改委，October 27, 2020