Oktyabrskaya coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Oktyabrskaya Coal Mine is an underground mine in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
The map below shows the exact location of the mine, in Polysayevo, Polysayevo Urban District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
Zarechnaya Coal Company operates the mine, which is owned by TOO Ugol Kazakhstana. The mine's name was changed from Polysaevskaya-2 to Oktyabrskaya in 1971. Most of the coal from this mine supplies Russian thermal power plants.
- Operator: Zarechnaya Coal Company 
- Owner: TOO Ugol Kazakhstana
- Location: Polysayevo, Polysayevo Urban District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- Coordinates: 54.572310, 86.251688 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 2.7 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) 
- Total Reserves:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type: Bituminous (Thermal)
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1951 
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Zarechnaya, "SUE Oktyabrsky" Zarechnaya website, Accessed February 2021
- Шахтоучасток "Октябрьский" ОАО "Шахта "Заречная" (Полысаево), Wikimapia, accessed Apr. 2021.
- Interfax, "Zarechnaya mine shuts down due to carbon monoxide levels - ministry" Interfax website, Accessed February 2021
- Шахтоучасток «Октябрьский», MiningWiki.ru, accessed Apr. 2021.
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission "Annual Report", Mechel OAO Annual Report 2012, Page 95, Accessed February 2021