Olomouc power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Czech Republic and coal.|
Olomouc power station is a 50-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Olomoucky Region, Czech Republic.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Olomoucky Region, Czech Republic.
- Sponsor: Veolia Ceska Republika As
- Parent company: Veolia Group
- Location: Olomoucky Region, Czech Republic
- Coordinates: 49.5709, 17.3041 (exact)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 50 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up in 1952)
Articles and Resources