Omidiyeh power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Omidiyeh power station is a proposed 750-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Khuzestan Province, Iran.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Omidiyeh, Khuzestan Province, Iran.
- Sponsor: MAPNA Power Generation Co.
- Parent company: MAPNA Group
- Location: Omidiyeh, Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Coordinates: 30.7605, 49.7013 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 750 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 750 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)