Omuta Works power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
Omuta Works power station is a 85-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Fukuoka, Kyushu Prefecture, Japan.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Fukuoka, Kyushu Prefecture, Japan.
- Sponsor: Mitsui Chemicals Inc
- Parent company: Mitsui
- Location: Fukuoka, Kyushu Prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 33.6000, 130.5833 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 85 MW
- Unit 3: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up in 1983)
- Unit 4: Coal-fired subcritical, 35 MW (start-up in 1996)
Articles and Resources