One Asia Quang Tri power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
One Asia Quang Tri power station was a proposed 1,200-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Quang Tri Province, Vietnam.
As of January 2020, the project has not progressed in more than four years and appears to be cancelled.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Dong Nam Zone, Quang Tri Province, Vietnam.
The project was initially reported in 2015. One Asia Development Thailand expected construction to start in 2017 and be finished by 2019.
- Sponsor: One Asia Development Thailand
- Parent company: One Asia Development Co Ltd.
- Location: Dong Nam Zone, Quang Tri Province, Vietnam
- Coordinates: 16.7403, 107.1855 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 1,200 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 1,200 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- One Asia plans 1.2 GW gas-fired power plant in Quang Tri (Vietnam), Energy News, 2 Jun 2015